Holcim Indonesia is paving the way for Indonesia developers. The country’s third-largest cement maker and construction materials manufacturer, Holcim Indonesia has grown into a dominant construction materials supplier since it was founded in 1971. With two cement plants and a grinding facility, it has the capability to produce some 8.5 million tons of cement per year. Cement Holcim Indonesia’s bread and butter, comprising some 90% of total revenues. Through subsidiary Holcim Beton, the company also produces ready-mix concrete and aggregates. The company sells its products from a network of more than 9,000 retail outlets. Global cement giant Holcim controls some 77% of Holcim Indonesia.
Community Relations Officer
This position is responsible to build and maintain reputable company image and the company relationship with communities nearby the Narogong Plant, NGO’s, and Local Government.
• Education : University Graduate (S1) + 2 year exp
• Experiences : Experience as community organize/leader in social organizations
• Computer Literate : MS Office
• Language : Good command of English, both oral & written
Other qualifications :
• Leadership skills, Good social, culture and community knowledge, Human being relationship skills, Communication and interpersonal skills, Public relation skills.
• Proper empathy knowledge within good attention and interest in the community with the benefit for and the interest of the corporate,
• Knowledge of the relevant rules and legislations, the situation of political, Social and economical in the current condition, the local culture.
• General knowledge of the cement manufacturing process and audio visual usage
• Good problem solving skills, reporting writing skills in bahasa Indonesia and English
If you are interested to the position, please send your comprehensive resume to :
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Talent Management Dept.
recruitment- idn@holcim. com