An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking for highly motivated and experienced national staff (Male, 27 -40 years old is preferable), for the position below:
Partnership Facilitator (Code:PF)
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1) Acts as an advocate for children by raising awareness of the needs and potential of children in poverty by challenging and enabling those within his/her influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children
2) Serves the local Partner with a vision to build its capacity to achieve effective, holistic child development.
3) Manages Organization’ s requirements as well as its obligations to partners within the partnership relationship
4) Conducts monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities for project partnerships.
5) Facilitates collaborative relationships within a cluster of partnerships. Carries out cluster-level meetings to facilitate relationships and shared learning. Identifies and mobilizes partners who can help in training other partners.
* Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference towards field-related Social Sciences/Management /Theology
* A minimum of three years professional or intensive volunteer experience relevant to managing ministry and/or other service activities.
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills conducive to utilizing facilitation, collaboration and negotiation and establishing trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
* Ability to work with only occasional supervision.
* Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving skills. Ability to reflect Leadership Principles.
* Customer service orientation.
* Good written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills.
* Ability to travel domestically and be away from home for up to two weeks at a time and no more than 100 nights in a year. Travel will vary downward depending on the location of partners and whether or not the person is field-based.
* Willingness to be placed at any project site in all around Indonesia
How to Apply :
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV and send your application letter & CV to HRD email: recruitment@ id.ci.org
Please put the code of position and your location applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : PF – Jakarta). Please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.
*) Diunduh dari facebook Alumni Antropologi Airlangga