Please read carefully the job description below. If you are interested in applying for this position, please answer the following three questions in your cover letter:
1. Why do you want this job?
2. What experiences qualify you to execute each of the tasks listed below?
3. What are your career goals?
Send your cover letter & CV to Eka Setiawan at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY.
CV WITHOUT THE ABOVE COVERING LETTER/EMAIL WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!
The position of Manager of the Yayasan Edukasi Air Bersih, will provide sound leadership and supervision for our 4 programs:
1. Public Health Promotion Program;
2. Clean Water Program;
3. Improved Sanitation Program; and
4. Solid Waste Management Program;
as well as being responsible for key organizational administration, finance, grant-writing and reporting tasks.
To learn more about our organization, please visit http://www.yewaterprogram.org
Report to : Board of the Yayasan
Start date : as soon as possible
Salary : Rps 6,000,000/month
negotiable depending on applicant
Qualifications. (subject to tax deduction of 2.5% pph)
Work hours: 08:00 – 16:30, Monday – Friday
(40 Hours a week)
Base location : South Jakarta (Pondok Pinang)
1. Strategic and Operational Planning: Provide visionary leadership and collaboratively develop and implement the Annual Strategic Plan and operational policies and procedures with the Team;
2. Communication and Fundraising : Collaboratively develop and implement with the Team an Annual Communication and Fundraising Strategy; Together with board — prepare applications for grants, sponsorship and program donations; Identify and regularly communicate effectively with sponsors, donors, supporters, volunteers and our communities to deliver key messages and further develop support for the organizations activities; Liaise and coordinate with government and other NGO’s to develop mutually
beneficial networks, particularly for the communities we serve; Oversee production of training manuals, monthly newsletters, website updates, and other communication materials including English- Indonesian translations; Assist in conducting awareness activities with both supporters and local communities, including planning major events; Professional conference presentations;
3. Staff Capacity Building: Supervise 1 Admin/Finance, 4 Program Officers, and 1 Project Assistant
Facilitate weekly team meetings; Monitor their progress indicators Undertake regular staff performance appraisals, provide effective feedback and design and carry out individual staff development programs;
4. Efficient Financial and Resource Management: Work with Office Administrator to ensure program accounting and budgets use resources efficiently and stay within budget;
5. Organizational Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement: Design, maintain and analyze organizational information systems, including strategic plans, and strategic and program progress indicators; Monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of program outputs and in achieving targets in the above Plans via Quarterly and Annual Reports to the Board; Maintain open communication with the Board; Research, design and implement organizational improvements both at the operational level and strategically;
6. Any other reasonable request from the Board.
– Bachelors – Masters level education in an appropriate field
– Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant field
– Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
– Previous team management experience
– Previous community motivation and development experience
– Commendable initiative, independence, integrity, and reliability
– Ability to work collaboratively in a small team
– Creative thinker and strong communicator
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
– Knowledgeable of Indonesian government logistics
– Understanding and sensitivity of social and cultural diversities
– Experience in public health and environmental sanitation desirable