IDEP Foundation is a local Indonesian NGO, which specialized in the development of curricula media, and practical programs that educate and empower local communities in sustainable development, including emergency relief.
We are looking for a Support Coordinator, based in Ubud, Bali.
As Support Coordinator, you will responsible for overall administration and administrative capacity building of all programs and support departments of IDEP. This includes the smooth functioning, setting up and maintenance of all administration, finance and human resources systems, as well as providing financial oversight, liaising with other department managers as required, administration department staff management, and institutional financial, administrative and human resources reporting
1. At least five years proven experience of complex administrative management
2. A working understanding of the legal requirements related to Indonesian Foundation Law
3. High-level verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across a diverse range of audiences and nationalities in English and Indonesian.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage high workloads, to meet deadlines within contractual time frames, and manage multiple complex projects within budgets and agreed time frames.
5. Excellent computer skills
Please contact Apni Tristia Umiarti at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed job description
To apply, please send your CV and a letter with your expression of interest to: email@example.com with subject quoting the reference ‘Support Coordinator’.
Deadline for returning application forms: September 10, 2008.
To keep costs down, only short-listed candidates will be notified.